Pages

Sunday 5 October 2014

Statuesque

Statuesque


Hello people, animals or Aliens of the internet. How are you to day? That's nice. I'm feeling fabulous thankyou for asking. Why? Well because my good internet buddy has just uploaded the pilot episode of a Habbo voice over show named Statueque! Here's a link to it: http://youtu.be/ZZpau27fE8U It's awesome right? (I Appear in Episode 2) 
So If you haven't already guessed, I'm dedicating this entire post to Statuesque! :D 
Think of this like a Review! 

I'll explain what this show is all about. 
Statuesque is about 6 characters who are the children of famous celebrities. E.g: Mac Grande. Best friends, Mac Grande & Ebony Horan join a new school and need to survive. With enemies, girlfriends, boyfriends, best-friends and heartbreak this new show Is #TheBest! 
screenshot from Episode 1
So I personally think this series is Awesome! it Deserves to become big! Make sure to watch & Subscribe to her! 
Rating: 5/5 Stars! 

That's all! 
Bye! <3 

2 comments: