Pages

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Just Typing about Anime and Games :)


Idk what the heading should be, as I am typing a load of Random Stuff about Anime, Games and Parents. 


The Story of my life. Bruh. 


Haii


Sorry I haven't been posting much for the past century. 
I was busy with school and watching tons of anime - ...Okay I'll be honest, I barely got any school work, it was mainly the anime that was keeping me busy. 
Speaking of anime, You should all watch Fairy Tail and/or Hunter x Hunter along with Sword art online.

(Spoiler)... I'm still not over Yuuki DYING!!! After everything they still killed her! 😭😭
                                   

Does pokemon count as an anime? idk.
Whilst we're on the topic, anyone playing the remakes of sapphire and/or ruby? 

Me? Oh, I would be if my parents would let me buy a damn 3DS but noooooo! It's too expensive and yet my mum buys a frickn' goes and buys a hundred pound hair dryer with a matching brush.
Am I the only one with parents like that? I don't mean to stero-Type but it's mainly the Pakistani/Indian Asian Parents that do that.
If your clever you would have learnt about some of my origins from that statement.


Soooo that's it.
Sorry if it's short!

Byes! :D
~Archergirl

P.s sub to me on YouTube?: Archergirl_101
And Twitter?: Archergirl_101


No comments:

Post a Comment