Pages

Saturday 8 November 2014

Vivas' Station


Welcome ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, adult and children of all ages! Thank you for taking your time in reading this! I would fist like to apologize in taking so much time in updating, Reason: Procrastination! I'm lazy asf. 

So In today's blog post, I'm writing about a friend of mine, his channel: 

Vivas' Station

Vivas' Station produces excellent, great quality videos, mainly on Habbo Hotel. Although his video editing skills aren't exactly the best things in world, he still has an excellent plot line and amazing ideas! His current top Habbo Hotel Series is: Fatal Street
Fatal Street is a soap opera, kind of like Coronation street but on Habbo Hotel with pixel figures and chat rolling up the screen instead of actual talking...
Trust me - It's still great! 
Fatal street is currently finishing up on they're 2nd season and in some months time, Season 3 will hopefully be coming! In my opinion I think the season 2 finale episodes will be one of the best, as one of the actors in the series myself, I can tell Vivas has put his heart and soul into the last few episodes (The one with the crazy-ily cool explosion, *cought* I helped with the effects *cough*) 

 Another amazing series of Vivas is: Walkers. 


This time, it's about a zombie Apocalypse, sort of like the walking dead. Walkers has only just started, currently there are only 2 episodes and many more are still to come. Already, I can tell Walkers will have bigger, better and more supercalifragalisticexpialadous effects that any other thing he has worked on. 

Vivas's Station also contains let's plays and series from other games like Toontown Re-written and more! Vivas has also done a tutorial on creating your very own game on scratch! He also occasionally puts up amazing songs from Shakira, Nicki Minaj and other great artists! 

So you can see here Vivas' Station is the channel you should subscribe to! Oh and did I mention that I'm apart of lots of his Habbo Hotel shows and so is the cast of statsque? Oh and he's apart of my very own Island Survival and Statsque! Speaking of Statsque, I've seen the script for then next episode, It's looking AMAZING!

That's all from me right now! 
Don't forget to 1+, Share, follow and all that good stuff!
Byes!!!

Subscribe to Vivas' Station: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvP-gkJVMo8Z1C1krdFerJw

No comments:

Post a Comment