Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

Evil Unicorns?!

Evil Unicorns?!

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah - Wait. Unicorns are cute, friendly magical creatures that help people. Not EVIL...Terraria... WHAT DID YOU DO

So earlier today  I was on my xbox, playing Terraria. You know, just adventuring, fighting those annoying slimes hat could be even more annoying than my little brother - and that's really saying something, until I stumbled across a strange new place. The Trees were pink, yellow and blue.. the grass was not green - it was blue! There were flowers everywhere... It was magical. Suddenly...TWINKLE TWINKLE, NIEGH, ZAPP ZAPP ZAPP, DEATH. 
Weren't expecting that were you?
Neither did I. 
Them me explain it to you if you failed to understand. 

So there I was, looking around this new area I had just Discovered and out of no were 3 unicorns suddenly appear and start to zapp me! Like what?!?!?! I was too shock to act and they ended up killing me - I lost ALL my money. 

...

WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

...

Ok I'm done. 

So thankyou Terraria, now you know why I'll be screaming or having a panic attack  every time I see a unicorn 


P.S: Sorry This was short! So much Homework -.- 

~Archergirl! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment