Pages

Friday 3 October 2014

Hello Internet

Hi Human-beings who are currently reading this.

(Sorry if your an Alien or another life-form and your reading this, I just thought humans would be the most interested in this, but the universe loves to prove me wrong, doesn't it?) 
My name is Archergirl.
(Its not my real name if you haven't realized this; No, I will not reveal my real name; Will I in the future? Possibly.) 
Welcome to my Blog. There's only probably going to be around 3 people reading this, but I'll continue with this blog. Why? I'm Bored. 
  
Anyway... 
So basically I'll just be posting things game & internet related, I might do a review on a certain games, I might decide to rage on a game and take my anger out by typing it out on here. I also have a youtube channel where I upload gaming Videos - Mainly Minecraft and Habbo Hotel, I don't have many subscribers so the around 3 people reading this could you PLEASE subscribe to me? 
Click Here To Subscribe!
Its 1/2 my dream to become a youtuber. The other half of my dream is to become a zoologist - An animal scientist. I absolutely love animals and probably 99% of you won't believe me but I have a 'way' with animals. 
So this is my introduction to my new blog with only around 3 people reading this.
Hope you enjoyed this and I'll update as Soon as I'm Bored! 
(Which is Probably around two days time - probably sooner)

BYE! 
P.S: Shoutout to my internet buddies (You know who you are!) subscribe to them too, they're under 'Epic Channels' on my Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment