Pages

Thursday 13 November 2014

Updates?

Hi Everyone! Archergirl here! And this blogpost won't be very interesting at all, its pretty much an Update about the blog and my life. So recently I entered A Roald Dahl Competition and guess what - I won! Along with around 12 others people, out the entire year in my  school (Around 100 or more people had entered)  This mean I get to publish my own book! Isn't that awesome?! So you might see my book in the library next time you go! xD Anyway, what I really wanted to say is that I'll be putting a lot of my time into that and I'll still be updating but maybe less. Also I'd like to take this chance on advertising my wattpad account, wattpad is free online site where you can write your own stories and read others! So click here to see my profile!  And don't forget to check out my freind's wattpad account (Who  is also the creator of statuesque) by clicking here.  That's about for today! 

Please, +1, comment and follow! 

~Archergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment